Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year, Looking Back


I am now looking forward to 2011, but I do want to look back briefly to the year that has passed. For my business, this year has brought so many new opportunities. My store line-up has changed considerably, with many new galleries and jewelry stores featuring my work.

For example, at the beginning of the year, I had no California galleries or stores representing me! What a difference a year makes. Now my work is available at:

Manika Jewelry, San Francisco

DeNovo, Palo Alto

Silver, Blue and Gold, Laguna Beach

Stuart Benjamin, San Diego

In Colorado, I have new galleries as well:

Telluride Gallery of Fine Art, Telluride

J. Cotter Gallery, Beaver Creek and Vail

On the Emerald Coast in Florida:

Fusion Art Glass, Seaside

In Georgia:

Pia, Atlanta

In Pennsylvania

Aurum, State College

I have been included in the re-launch of the legendary NY retailer, Fortunoff's. Now online only, they will be launching stores in the near future:

Fortunoff Jewelry

Last but not least, I am now represented by a store in my hometown of Racine, WI:

Art Metals Studio, Racine


I have so much gratitude to all of these stores and galleries for deciding to represent me. I look forward to what the next year will bring.

Happy New Year!

No comments: